At least 3 people have been confirmed dead in two separate bomb attacks that occurred in Maiduguri on Wednesday morning.

Sani Bello According to  a chieftain of the local vigilante, Civilian-JTF, Danbatta Bello at about midnight, a male bomber was shot dead from an observatory by a military sniper after he was spotted advancing towards a security check post manned by soldiers in Usmanti layout of Maiduguri. Another attack occurred at about 5.30 a.m in…

Read More

236 people died in the Borno Air force bombing…..Presidency

Official figures has emerged that about 236 people were actually killed in the last week’s  bombing of the IDP’s camp in  Rann, Borno State by Nigeria Airforce. The Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media Garba Shehu who disclosed this on Channel’s Television Programme Sunrise daily on Monday said a total of two…

Read More

Governor Wike says RSG will support Nigerian Army 6 Division to fight crime

From  Andrew Wisdom in Port Harcourt Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that the State Government  will  support the 6 Division  of  the  Nigerian Army  in the strengthening  the Security Architecture of the state and its environs. Governor Wike also advised the officers and  soldiers of the Nigerian Army  6 Division  against  the …

Read More

WIKE LEADS PROTEST IN PORT HARCOURT

FROM Preye Thomas in Port Harcourt ▪Demand  immediate transfer of the  alleged masterminds  of Police brutality and killings, Steven Hasso and Akin Fakorede Thousands  of  Rivers people led by Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike  took to the streets on Thursday  to protest the mass killings by  the Police and other security agencies during the December 10…

Read More